Scribblings

Scribblings of a lazy blogger.......

Monday, March 07, 2011

Right Lane

I am on the right lane. For once I am happy and I found myself telling my manager that I feeling like coming to office every morning. And that was an honest confession. Not that I got my promotion after coming here, I feel good and lot of things working my way. I am able to cherish this and appreciate my experience here simply because I was really unhappy in my earlier place.

Life is good and I wear a smile on my face when I wake up. I am happy that I do so. Been long since I did that!

4 comments:

The Kid said...

congratulations!

btw, why do you have a poll to close this blog?

The Kid said...

If you are bored of your blog, do you want to try zeoling?

Zeoling = unified blogging. To zeole, you have to chose a place before you start writing. And you will be writing along with others from your town.

Check it out at zeole.com

Ya, its my hobby. Let me know if you like it.

Raghu said...

Thanks Kid!

The poll is to see how good my blog is! If it is not worth it, then probably I will concentrate my energies somewhere else (Not that I am spending a lot of time on this blog :))

Vijay Vaidyanathan said...

nice da :)
There are not many in IT who would say this :)