Scribblings

Scribblings of a lazy blogger.......

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Why this Kolaveri 3?

I watched this movie and I was mighty disappointed. Not with the director or the actor, but with myself! If Aishwarya Danush can make a movie of this story, why can't I write stories and make them superhits!!!

I am not saying that the director has a very bad story, it is just that it has been told in a bad way! And the moral of the story that appears in the end does not go with the story! Sorry m'am I am not convinced!

The movie would run for the song that has been creating waves! I think they could have spent sometime at the editing table instead of touring around the country!

The comedy scenes with Siva Karthikeyan are all about timing and he has excelled at it! It is way better than his unnecessary presence in the movie Marina! Shruthi Hassan has proved that she is Kamal's daughter! One in emoting well and also in the way she cries!! Only if she could learn from her father's Tamil diction!!! Danush is good as usual but nothing much to say, except for the climax!

Coming to the climax, or rather there is none to come to! It is pretty much a drag after the Kolaveri song and we have nothing to anticipate! The audience is waiting for Danush to die in the flashback so that they can go home!

Finally why is the movie called 3? The only thing I can correlate is, that Danush talks to his father about "life matter" 3 times. But that comes in the trailer, so we can pretty much stay at home and save 300 Rupees. Oh is that why the movie called 3? You need to spend 3 hundreds to suffer the movie!! Probably! Who knows?

Ok! Time for me to work on my script! Come on ppl! Why not? After all this story was made into a movie. I will try my luck! Is Rajnikanth looking for adopting a male child who is approaching 30? Hey another 3 there!!!!

4 comments:

Nagarajan said...

"If Aishwarya Danush can make a movie of this story, why can't I write stories and make them superhits!!!" - Because her maiden name is Rajinikanth and yours is it :)

prasanna said...

naga, bulls eye.. aana ippadi en thambi spirits a "yours is nt" engira moonru vaarthayaala kola pannadha da...

Raghu said...

Marubadiyum 3aaaaaaaaaaaa?????

ramesh said...

3 meant the three characters he emotes in his bipolar diorder .... extreme happiness, extreem anger, extreme sadness ...
( at some points he reminded me of a tall fair guy whom i hv know since school ;)